ANYONE CAN WRITE...RIGHT? WHY YOU NEED TO HIRE A FREELANCE COPYWRITER.
Freelance Copywriting isn't the first thing we think of when listing the top items needed for a successful business. But maybe it should be. Copywriting is the way a brand persuades its customers to take an action: purchasing a product or service, clicking on a link, signing up for a course or a consultation. From websites to email messages, copywriting is in everything that touches customers and gets them to connect with you.
Here are 5 reasons your business needs to hire a professional freelance copywriter.
1. Hiring a Copywriter Saves You Time. Time is money. Creating engaging and effective copy can eat up a lot of your valuable time. By hiring a copywriter, you will have extra time to focus on other important things...like designing a new product. Or simply fitting in time to get in a run. Expertly trained copywriters are able to write quality copy quickly, hitting all of the marks and the deadlines you want, and allowing you to use your time more efficiently.
2. Professional Copywriters Can Perfectly Capture Your Brand's Voice. Sure your Uncle Bob may have the gift of gab, but does anyone really want to hear what he's saying? When you hire a professional copywriter, you aren’t just getting someone who can write a lot, you’re hiring someone who can capture your voice and make it exciting. Copywriters are trained to learn as much as they can about your industry through hours of questions and research so they can make sure they're writing quality content. Some copywriters even have special training in various industries, making them perfect to write for you. When a copywriter writes your brand's story, you'll see just how well he or she can capture your voice, making it exciting and engaging for your customers.
3. Copywriters Know How to Drive Traffic and Generate Sales. There's a fine line between persuasive and pushy. While ultimately you want to generate sales, copywriters know that you don't always have to spend a fortune on ads to generate traffic. Creating content for value emails or social media content is how copywriters begin to build a bond between you and your customer by providing them with interesting stories and information that drives that drives them to your website. The content we create on your website keeps your customers there, and increases the chances of them making a purchase. This is how we build a lasting relationship between your brand and your customers, and how we help you build your revenues.
4. Sometimes You're Just Too Close to Your Business to Write About It Effectively. You've heard the saying "can't see the forest for the trees?" Well sometimes you can't see your business the way your customer sees it because you know too much about it. You understand all the jargon and the complicated details of your industry. Your customers don't. Freelance copywriters serve as an interpreter. After researching your business thoroughly, we can still look at it with an outsider's eye and present the key points in a way that anyone can understand. We take that information and talk about it in a way that creates excitement and motivates customers to take action. On top of that, we write it in a way that utilizes SEO keywords to keep you ranking well in search engines, and making it easier for your customers to find you.
5. Why Would You Risk Something As Important As Your Brand? You've worked too hard creating your business. But even the best businesses can't succeed if they don't get the message out properly about its products and services. Sloppy grammar and punctuation doesn't put your brand in the best light. Copywriters are obsessive about making certain what they write is error-free. Most have extensive training in both proofreading and editing copy. Professional copywriters painstakingly pour over their material, making certain they are setting the proper tone, delivering the perfect content, and fine tuning each sentence to be sure your message is delivered in the most clear and concise way possible.
You can see why copywriting is crucial to the success of your business. Don't "write off" the importance of your brand's message. Let a professional freelance copywriter help you get the "word" out to your customers.
Sheral~ Founder/C3 Specialties